Allied Enterprises is a professional sales organization representing leading manufacturers of electro-mechanical, electronic and value-added services. Demand creation is our core competency. We spend a good portion of our time working with OEM design engineers.
Since 1954, under the second generation of family ownership, Allied Enterprises has offered global product solutions and value-added services to our Customers. We provide local support in a six-state territory through our twelve field sales engineers and six inside salespeople.
Who We Serve
We believe trust is adherence to moral and ethical principles, soundness of moral character, and honesty. Trust is the primary bond between the Customer, the Principal and Allied Enterprises. We believe service is listening to our Customers’ needs and delivering a solution that satisfies the Customer and the Principal through our synergistic product portfolio. We believe professionalism is quality, character, and presentation of our specialized knowledge and skill. Our values are trust, service, and professionalism.
Our Service and Mission
Work with our Principals as a Customer advocate, in the design phase, to ensure our Principals and Customers can be “first to market” with new and innovative ideas.
- Partner with Manufacturers that are the leaders in their respective industries
- Retain professional salespeople, and position them close to our customers
- Work with design engineers early in the design phase
- Work with purchasing personnel and commodity management to ensure optimum “total delivered price” before placing orders
- Establish ongoing relationships with quality personnel and manufacturing engineers after the sale to ensure satisfaction.